Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day. 12 of the exhale....

Woke up early to continue the joy of not having to get up!! Puttering around with a coffee and no real schedule is an awesome gift....and I am grateful for every minute of it :-)

Picked raspberries in the rain with Papa...reminded me of picking with my Mom and sister at my Oma and Opa's as a kid.  The smell of the fresh air, the mud and bushes, feeling the berries pop off the plant, picking forever and only ending up with half a pail!!
Crazy skies on the way home from Walmart with Grace...the weather has been a weird mix of sun, rain and wind. 

Tomorrow night Abby will be home❤️ I was so excited for her to have this adventure that I never really thought about how much we would all miss her! 

The next couple of days will be filled with stories from Abby, getting Grace ready for camp, Tyler will be scouting out his classes at U of W and I still need to pick a summer book!  It's a good kind of busy, and I can't wait:-)
Cheers!!
 

1 comment: