Saturday 20 July 2013

A perfect Saturday.....

When the day began with Murray accidently spilling coffee on me in bed I was worried it was going to be a rough day! I couldn't have been more wrong....thank goodness:)
That spilled coffee forced me out of bed, got me up and ready, got me outside with a new cup of coffee and a reminder to take out the garbage. The garbage guys came about 5 minutes after I put it out....I would have missed them if that coffee hadn't been spilt!
I hate garbage.
I love that the big white truck comes once a week to take the garbage away. I am so happy there are people in this world that are willing to make it their work to pick up other people's garbage. I don't want to ever be too busy on a Sat. morning to forget, or miss, those men in that white truck!
I took this picture through the trees as the truck was pulling away from our driveway. Not sure if you can see the truck or not, but for me it seals a memory.....a feeling of a small victory and the start of a great day.
Cheers to always remembering the small joys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment